Saturday, April 24, 2010

Welcome to Camp Rock 2: Summer News.

As some of you may know, I'm Sayvon.
3 or 4 years ago, I created High School Musical 2: Summer News. It became a hit.
High School Musical 3: Senior Year was coming so I created High School Musical 3: Graduation News. That was an even bigger hit and it brought a lot of fans together to celebrate HSM3.
Then the HSM franchise ended so I guess I felt like nothing else could be posted, so I stopped posting.
Then I opened Disney Rocks! And posted some info. It was almost as good as my last blog. But... I stopped posting.
Then I opened Easily Entertained Entertainment. Posted ALOT of info. but I felt like it wouldn't be good. SO.. I stopped posting.
I started high school, got caught up in schoolwork and my social life.
Then I stop posting all together.

3 years later.... I'm back.
I realized people have missed the site and the news... so....

I'm ready to start blogging again.

This is CAMP ROCK 2: SUMMER NEWS.
its based of HSM3: Graduation News. but this maybe better.

I promise you fans, I'm gonna post a lot of music, info, movies, downloads and more and I'll post daily.
Stay with me for the reopening of my blogging.

STAY TUNED....
and Thanks fans.

-Dance2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment